Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring Break

So, sorry I haven't updated this blog in a while. I have been lazy, I admit. Or, everytime I go to get on the internet, I'm doing something else (like skyping with Sara, or buying airplane tickets or reserving hostels). So, here's some text for you.

I'm leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for Venice. We are traveling there with school. We'll be looking at some very historic buildings and spaces. I've never been to venice before, so I am really looking forward to it.

Then on Friday, some friends and I are going to catch an overnight train from Venice to Prague. I'll hang out in Prague for 3 days and meet with some friends that are studying there. Then the following Tuesday I will fly to London, in the UK!

I'm really excited about going to London, even though no one else that I talked to wanted to go there, so that is why I will be traveling there by myself. I'm looking foward to it though, it will be a cool experience. I'll be in London from Tuesday till the evening of Saturday the 21st, when I fly back to Rome.

It will be a crazy couple of weeks, but I'm looking foward to it. And I'll do my best to post a blog with a good pictoral summary of my travels. Until then, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment