Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Coming up

Well, this next semester I will be doing some more learning, sleeping, and eating and what not. The only difference is that I will be in Orvieto, Italy. Hopefully I would have continued to learn wherever I found myself geographically this next semester, but Italy it is! And I'm so thankful for the opportunity.

Thinking about packing seems real annoying right now. I have a few days though, and I guess in a week or so I will have already figured it out, because I'll be there by then. I leave the morning of monday the 19th.

I am ready to speak to the Italians in their language.

I am ready to dive into the culture.

I am ready to walk a lot.

I am ready to accidentally develop a fake Italian accent.

I am ready to hear people of a different language praising God.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to hear the people of India praising God's name in Hindi. Gives me shivers to think of it. I'm so looking forward to reading your adventures!

    ReplyDelete